We will satisfy you by our work ideas
Our team members are men and women with wealth of experience who are dedicated to continuous learning and improvement.
Engr. Samuel Hart, is a graduate of University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, with Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech. ) second class honours in Civil Engineering. A registered member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE) and have attended various seminars and training on engineering.
Projects handled include:
- Embassy of Brazil Chancery building in Nigeria.
- Pedan Dam project at Asokoro, Abuja under FCDA,
- Peace Haven Hotel, Wuye, Abuja.
- Family Worship Center Auditorium, Wuye District Abuja.
- Sports Pavilion with reinforced concrete for Royal Family Academic, Wuye, Abuja.
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity office complexes at Yaba Lagos, opposite Queen’s college and Calabar.
- Abuja at 30 Mass Housing Project at Kuje Area Council, client us FCDA.
- A Castle building at Maitama off Nile street behind All Christian Fellowship Mission consisting of 9 rooms, 4 sitting rooms, an elevator, suspended car park, a subway, a 5 Bed room duplex as guest house, swimming pool, a suspended garden guided with a 6 meter retaining wall.
- The residences of Hon. Austin Opara both in GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt and Maitama Abuja.
- Integrated Processing Factory at Idu, Abuja owned by Clodot Engineering Nig. Ltd.
- A twin duplex at Gudu Legislative Quarters and so many other projects not mentioned here.
Have worked at these places, NTA Port Harcourt, FCDA Abuja, and Smart Gads Nigerian Ltd.